Denver Looks To Continue Roll In New England
Tim Tebow shocked the world in the same fashion he has been all season long with an impressive overtime win over the heavily favored Pittsburgh Steelers. Under the scrutiny of local iconic sports hero John Elway, a man who seemingly has no interest in having Tebow be the long-term solution at quarterback for the Denver Broncos, Tebow had his best performance as a professional football player and that performance was against the top-rated defense in the league. Now that the wild card party is over and the Broncos are moving onto the divisional round, the sports editors at GPS Tracker Shop will preview the highly anticipated AFC game between the Broncos and Patriots.
- The New England Patriots ended the Broncos winning streak with an impressive win in Denver.
- New England has struggled to win at home in the playoffs in recent years.
- The Steelers beat the Patriots this year, and the Broncos beat the Steelers.
- The Patriots will be heavily favored by the odds-makers in this game.
- The Broncos led the league in rushing this season, and weather conditions could favor a strong running game.
- Tom Brady has a losing record against the Denver Broncos in his career, and collected his first playoff loss against Denver.
Texas City To Boost Safety With GPS Trackers
Nestled right beside the Rio Grande River near the Mexican border, the El Paso metropolitan area is called home to nearly one million people. Although the cities southwestern location offers some advantages, being so close to the international border where only miles separate the peaceful people of El Paso from a violent drug war presents many challenges for local police and border patrol agents. However, through the utilization of GPS trackers, law enforcement teams are enhancing safety and security at the border.
The people living in El Paso are so close to the Mexican border that in many locations they can see the green, white and red Mexican flags waving through the wind in the city of Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico. What is problematic about Ciudad Juárez is that the city is now one of the many battlegrounds where drug cartels are fighting and killing civilians, rival drug cartels and authorities. The area is highly dangerous and violent. Bloodshed is common in the area where drug cartel assassins will pump bodies full of bullets; decapitate informants and even storm into hospitals to make certain their targets are dead. With so much violence occurring only miles away from El Paso, law enforcement need all the manpower and technological tools possible to ensure safety.